There’s a specific question I often ask myself that I know can’t be answered with any level of certainty, but fascinates me nonetheless. The question is: How many life-changing ideas are sitting in the minds of would-be entrepreneurs who don’t feel worthy or ready to make the jump?
Unfortunately, we don’t get to see those great ideas come to life because there’s so much self-doubt and fear in our society, which holds us back from taking chances on our dreams. We all know the negative self-talk that keeps us down. Here are a few big ones:
I am not smart enough.
I don’t know how to start a business?
I don’t have enough money.
I don’t know how to get customers.
What if I fail…and my family or friends know I failed?
Life is too short to sit at your job wondering if you have what it takes to start the business or organization you’ve always wanted. If you have an idea, or a passion, and you’re not sure if you’re ready to go for it, this list of affirmations will help confirm what you already know deep down inside: you are ready to be an entrepreneur.
1. You can’t get the idea out of your head
2. You care more about customer happiness than profits
3. You’re unfulfilled
4. You can’t stand how your current company is run
5. You work harder than your boss or CEO
6. Your side-hustle can’t get any bigger
7. There’s nothing left to learn
8. Your favorite show is Shark Tank
9. You ask “what if” all the time
10. All your peers are B-players
|Original post by www.inc.com|